Mail Operations Clerk
Compensation: $33,070.00 - $55,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Process incoming mail and packages for internal and external distribution.
- Sort and batch incoming mail and open envelopes by hand or machine and scan into scanning platforms.
- Operate computer and copier.
- Process incoming electronic documents via data entry.
- Perform OPEX scanning functions.
- Maintain processing exceptions to meet department service level objective.
- Perform other requested duties within and outside the department.
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must have at least one (1) year general office or related experience. Mailroom experience preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate a professional, courteous, and cooperative demeanor.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment, copy machine, mailroom equipment, and fax machine.
- Must have a working knowledge of PC's, Microsoft Office Word and Excel, and be able to type 35 WPM accurately.
- Must be able to lift and move at least 40 pounds of mail tubs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, and push and pull hand truck.
- Must be able to work standing up for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to be exposed to low-medium noise levels generated from mail room machinery and equipment.
Loading some great jobs for you...