Sterile Processing Clerk
Employment Type: Full-Time
Full Time Employee# of Openings:
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Sterile Processing Clerk is responsible for performing the responsibilities of instrument cleaning, processing, and sterilization in accordance with manufacturer recommendations; maintain appropriate logs to meet regulatory and sterilization standards. Key Responsibilities
- Ensures availability of adequate levels of sterile instruments and supplies to meet demands of schedule
- Adheres to facility sterilization and infection control standards
- Responsible for instrument maintenance, repair, and records
- Demonstrates the importance of continuing education to the performance of facility responsibilities and growth in profession.
- Assists in other Surgery Center Departments as assigned
- Certification in sterile processing preferred
- 2 years, or more, experience as a sterile processing technician
Please click HERE
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Loading some great jobs for you...