Compensation: $82,490.00 - $37,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Only Those with a Passion to Change Lives Qualify.
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help improve their lives through education and career training. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
What you can expect when joining SCI:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A competitive base salary with pay increase at 90 days
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Act as the 'Director of First Impressions' by being the friendly, calm courteous greeter of our students, our customers, and our vendors;
- Operate multi line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties;
- Keep the front area clean, uncluttered and in a manner that projects a professional image;
- Create files, review prospective student documents for accuracy, make copies, scan documents into system;
- Create and/or runs reports as required;
- Assist with meeting set-up and calendaring;
- Answer question about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information;
- Welcome and monitor on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel;
- Maintain confidentiality of Institute information, specifically student data;
- Manage and deliver outgoing mail; receives, sorts, and route incoming mail, and maintain and route publications;
- Maintain fax machines, assist users and send faxes;
- Order, receive and maintain office supplies;
- Create and print fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary;
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating;
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to succinctly and clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing;
- Outstanding customer service skills, both in-person and through other communications venues;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and work a flexible schedule;
- Passionate belief in the value of our Education Programs.
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 50 years, now and we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.
Associated topics: disorder, epidemiology, health, mental, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, psychiatry, rheumatologist, school of medicine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...