Executive Admin Assistant
Compensation: $61,060.00 - $94,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kelly Services is hiring for an Executive Admin to support a Plant Leader in Seadrift, TX Apply now for this amazing, long term opportunity! Executive Admin
- Leader Support
- Calendar Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Meeting Coordination (arranging, organizing and supporting)
- TER Expense Reporting
- Departmental Support
- Oversees the overall office flow, functionality, and health of the department.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, agendas, reports, routine correspondence, and department presentations as needed.
- Organizes department recognition events including retirement celebrations, milestone celebrations, etc.
- Responsible for Onboarding/Offboarding new employees, contractors, transfers, etc. This includes coordinating office moves, setting up phone, work station, name plate, etc. using the Employee Integration Process.
- Communication Focal Point, utilizing knowledge of the department, function, and business organizational structure to ensure all communications occur as needed.
- Ensures personnel information is accurate for employee notification, hurricane duty, evacuation information, and ripple lists using the Personnel Organization Database (POD).
- Onboarding/Offboarding employees and contractors
- 5+ years of administrative work experience.
- Trustworthy and able to manage confidential information
- Demonstrate leadership skills. Represent the Department Leader. Inspire others and lead them through influence.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must have a positive attitude and be comfortable communicating and interacting with a variety of people.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work in a fast-pace work environment and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Able to adapt to changes.
- A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple task to meet internal and external deadlines and goals.
- Independent thinker and be able to find solutions to issues.
- The ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment is critical.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Outlook, Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- A current, valid, United States driver license is required
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associates degree in Office Administration or related field is preferred
- 3-5+ recent years of Senior or Exec level admin experience is required
Please apply directly to this job posting for consideration. You may also email your resume to the recruiter at ...@kellyservices.com Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...